EALM – A Look Back on 2011
- Yummy and Allergy Friendly
- Do You Always Feel Hungry?
- An Example of a Mixed Meal
- 9 Months Later
- Sweet Tooth
- Optimal Absorption
- How Successful Weight Losers Do It
- Just Released: 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans
- Taming Your Type A Personality
- Peel Me a Parsnip
- New York City Style Rice
- What Are You Hungry For?
- Trying Calling it MOVEMENT
- NEDAwareness Week 2011
- Working on Recovery: Meal Guidance in NYC
- “Religious Orthodoxy Does Not Protect Against Disordered Eating”
- What Not to Say to Your Child
- It’s National Nutrition Month – Set Some Goals
- Gluten Free Goodness
- Your RD’s Favorite Chocolate
- What’s for Dinner?
- Going Green
- Mini Vacation for $5.00
- Feeling Bloated?
- Comfort Reading
- How Much Calcium Are You Getting?
- Sending a Healthy Message to Our Kids
- Normal Eating Defined
- May Is Celiac Awareness Month
- Possible GI Relief – FODMAP Diet
- Practice Being Imperfect
- Picky Eater Solution – ZOKU Quick Pop Maker
- Get Connected with Kinected
- Say No to the “Clean Plate Club”
- Meal Modeling Summer Session
- Yummy Popcorn
- Is Recovery from an Eating Disorder Possible?
- Let The Grilling Begin!
- Pass the Peanut Butter
- Thank You New Jersey – 6/8/2011
- “Mommyrexia” – Eating Disorders Before, During, and After Pregnancy
- Farm to Table
- Health Defined
- Fight Aging with Fat
- TTM Stages of Change – What Stage Are You At?
- Are You At Risk for CMR?
- Find Your G Bar
- Parents of Picky Eaters
- Supermarket Shopping 101
- Travel Healthy in Santa Barbara
- 100% Juice is okay
- Big Butt Campaign
- Are Your Food Issues Causing Your Child to have an Eating Disorder?
- Move Over TV Dinners and Say Hi to this Microwave Meal
- Rate Me on The Daily Meal
- Defy Aging with the ABC’s of Youth
- Are You Game for September 17th?
- Are You Trying to Lose Weight?
- To My Valued Readers
- The All Inclusive APP
- Super Salmon – Are You Getting Your Omegas?
- A Reason to Go Out to Dinner This Week
- Need a New and Healthy Chicken Recipe?
- What’s For Dinner Tonight?
- Are You Obsessed with Being Thin?
- The Best NYC Bites
- How Do You Survive the Social Scene?
- The Other Butter
- Mom Dishes It Out
- What Are You Giving Out for Halloween?
- For Moms with Picky Eaters
- What Can You Get to Eat on a College Campus in 2011?
- Calling Guest Bloggers
- Happy American Diabetes Month
- Women’s Health Magazine
- How Do You Cook for Someone with Diabetes?
- Give Thanks for a Healthier Thanksgiving
- Tips to Avoid Mindless Eating
- Exercise Tips from APMA
- Do You Know Your Risk?
- Laura Contributes to eHow.com – Olive Oil is 26% Cheaper
- Laura Contributes to Diabetes Forecast – Dear Food Diary