December 23, 2011
Dear Friends and Family,
Thank you for all of your respect, referrals and support over the past 12 years. As many of you know, I have taken on a number of new adventures in 2011, including:
- Moving my practice full-time to New York City
- Starting two blogs: www.EatingandLivingModerately.com & www.MomDishesItOut.com
- Embracing social media:
- Facebook: Laura Cipullo Whole Nutrition Services & Mom Dishes It Out
- Twitter: Yes, I now tweet despite resisting previously. You can follow me at @MomDishesItOut
- Collaborating with Experience Wellness Group: Directing their nutrition services and providing Meal Support Therapy two days a week
- Sharing expert nutrition advice on a regular basis with Zeel.com
- Dabbling in forms of print and online media, including Diabetes Forecast and eHow.com
My gratitude specifically extends to my husband, my children and my parents. With their help I have been able to expand Laura Cipullo Whole Nutrition Services and have had the opportunity to witness my clients’ successful adaptation of moderate nutrition lifestyles.
I look forward to sharing the nutrition message of healthy moderation in parenting, feeding and eating with all of you in 2012. Thank you for your love and support, and continuing to help me spread the message by “liking” my pages on Facebook, sharing my blogs and of course, by living healthily and moderately.
Happy and Healthy Wishes for 2012,